Terex has put all their know-how into making the TA1 an ultimate example of the Mini Dumper. It’s tough, it’s strong and it’s adaptable…
That 1.5m discharge height means the Terex HD 1000 can tip into a standard height skip. While its narrow build means it can get through a 1m doorway with ease. So this is the machine to choose for all those restricted spaces jobs.
And because it’s been built tough, it’s ready for a challenge. It’s a highly stable machine; that high ground clearance means it can cope with all sorts of working conditions. So it’ll go where other Mini Dumpers won’t go. It’ll manage the tough jobs and the tough conditions.
Fabrications & Structures
- All fabrications have been designed with our ‘Rental Tough‘ philosophy in mind.
- All fabrications are provided by state of the art tooling that has been implemented to provide consistency & accuracy, leading to the high levels of quality and reliability you expect from a class leading performer.
- The high strength steel backpanel provides high impact resistance to protect your cooling system at all costs.
- All skips are designed to improve forward visibility as well as ensuring volumetric capacities remain optimised to help you maximise your productivity.
- Uncompromised skip strength delivers long life and supports strong residual values.
Roll Over Protection
- The ROPS design, using a high strength tubular structure, common across the Site Dumper range provides the ultimate reassurance to driver safety in the event of an incident
- A folding ROPS system is fitted to the entire Dumper range as standard
- The TA1EH & TA1.2EH incorporates the Poclain Twinlock traction control system. The Twinlock system provides transfers torque to wheel with the greatest traction. It dramatically reduces the heat generation and horsepower loss of conventional transmission systems. The system also provides dynamic hydrostatic braking to assist with ease of drive control.
- The well proven, high strength centre pivot design has been retained within the range of 1T Dumpers.
- The design provides a high degrees of articulation and oscillation to promote excellent manoeuverability whilst maintaining wheel / ground contact to aid tractive effort.